ASEA SEC 4
Streamlining Information Transfer between Construction and Structural Engineering
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, December 3-5, 2018
The Technical Program includes:
- Keynote Lectures
- Invited Papers
- Parallel Technical Sessions
- Technical Tours
Tuesday, December 4, 2018
- Pickup 7:15am from Riverside Hotel to USQ Springfield (1 x big bus [48 seats] and 1 x small bus [22 seats])
- For those going to the dinner banquet: Pickup 8:00 pm from Hogs Breathe Café, Springfield Central to Riverside Hotel via Mt Cootha for Tour A, 30 mins (1 x big bus)
- For those not going to the dinner banquet, but wanting to go back to Riverside Hotel: Pickup 5:45pm from USQ Springfield back to Riverside Hotel (1 small bus)
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 CANCELED
- Pickup 8:00am from Riverside Hotel to Sunshine Coast beaches.
- Return to Riverside Hotel before 6 pm.
- Maximum capacity is 22 Seats.
- Minimum number of tour participants is 12 pax.
- Tour participants to pay for their own lunch and drinks.
- Full Commentary provided
Keynote Speaker 1Dr. Stephen Buttling
National Geotechnical Consultants
Yatala, Queensland, Australia
Keynote Speaker 2Prof. Karu Karunasena
Discipline Leader in Civil Engineering & Construction
School of Civil Engineering & Surveying
University of Southern Queensland